Saturday, September 19, 2009

Millie and Mort Feldman's 50th Wedding Celebration



This is my Aunt Millie and me on her 50th Wedding Celebration.
Their family has grown to include my three cousins and their families. After renewing their vows, family and friends enjoyed a beautiful lunch and dancing to Avy Schreiber.


I do not cry at weddings, been to many so it take a lot to make me cry. But when
my cousin Samantha sang a song to her grandparents (my aunt and uncle), and they began dancing to her song....the tears started coming. That's the beauty of weddings, something so trival to someone has such an impact on someone else. It was a beautiful moment.


Harold, from House of Harold did the flowers, they were magnificent. Unusual and striking.
Harold can be reached at 248-855-3929
Steve Kaufman did the video 248-851-6759
Avy Schreiber - music 248-376-0406
Andrea Solomon -Wedding Planner - 248-626-3421


Wonderful Buffet Table

No comments:

Post a Comment