Saturday, January 21, 2012

Invitations

Invitation retailers, such as myself, have to face the fact that almost every consumer now uses the Internet at least to do research. The good news is many consumers have every intention of buying locally, but are just searching for ideas. I spend a great deal of time with you, I understand what you are going through. I can answer your questions right away, does the computer talk back to you right away? I don't think so ....I have hundreds of invitations you can see and feel. Can you feel and really see the correct size and color of the paper on the computer? I don't think so......I can give you a proof of the wording and hand it to you, can the computer do that? I don't think so. I give you coffee, tea, cookies and candy...now I know the computer cannot do that! So when you begin searching for invitations, think of Andrea Solomon for your next order." Perfection made simple" by a professional experienced stationery and wedding consultant, Andrea Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment