Saturday, April 24, 2010

2010 BEST OF WEDDINGS from THE KNOT


The Knot “2010 Best Of Weddings” Pick!

I am very excited and honored to announce that I was voted a Best of Weddings 2010 Winner by real brides of TheKnot.com! Every year, TheKnot.com surveys brides to vote for the best wedding vendors and venues across the country, and they made me a Best of Weddings winner! A vendor doesn’t have to advertise on TheKnot.com to be voted, which makes this award truly special

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me. I love my job, love working with you and hope to continue for a very long time. I also would like to thank Julie Proudfoot for taking this picture of me. Julie works for Mike Staff Productions, they are a DJ, photography and videography services.

1934 Livernois,
Troy MI 48083,
248-689-0777,
www.mikestaff.com




No comments:

Post a Comment